What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
How to write and publish your own OUTRAGEOUSLY Profitable eBook in as little as 7 days – even if you can’t write, can’t type and failed high school English class!
- The absolute “bullet-proof” best ebook to write and sell online -FAST. (page 27)
- The *sure-fire* secret to creating an ebook that sells like crazy while having more fun than you ever thought possible! (page 43)
- The “right” way to publish your ebook so virtually everyone connected to the Internet can buy it and read it. (page 48)
- How to quickly avoid the #1 Mistake authors make that causes them to take months or years to write a book… so you can finish in just a few days.(page 63)
- A step-by-step explanation of how one author sold $15,561.49 worth of ebooks in less than a week. (page 108)
Is it something I can trust?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I know I can find out some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. How to Write and Publish your own eBook in 7 Days scores an averge of 4.03, which is above average and wins the site points.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How to Write and Publish your own eBook in 7 Days scores 68.47/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.7dayebook.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $29.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: 7dayebook.com you’ll also be taken through to 7dayebook.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)